Project Essentials / dataBase – detailed project information, floor plans, renderings
Projects & Construction Thread
135 Portland Street 
135 Portland Street, Toronto
Developer: Adi Development Group

135 Portland Street | 53m | 16s | Adi | Quadrangle

ProjectEnd

Reaction score
In that picture, it's the second from the north to the one north of the modern home. Only 3 house-fronts.

Urban-Affair

Reaction score
I knew these guys in University. Tariq used to claim he was the next Eminem and looked the part too, blonde hair and all. Anyway, we fell out of touch when one of them started acting like he was better than everyone else based on his monetary wealth and "status". I found that to be repulsive, trashy, and really low brow, and couldn't be around the constant Trumpian boasting. (Trump was his idol, which is kind of ironic to me given where they came from.) I guess it's par for the course for many developers. The other brother was cool still last I saw him.. Anyway this is just my opinion, maybe he has changed and is more modest now...

They do seem to be doing well, so kudos to them for that.

rdaner

Reaction score
I see more and more of these proposals along smaller side streets such as Portland, Shaw and Berkeley.

Automation Gallery

Superstar
Reaction score
135 PORTLAND ST
Ward 20 - Tor & E.York District

Proposal for erzoning related to a 16 storey mixed use building with retail uses at the ground level and residential above. The proposal will contain 117 residential units with three levels of underground parking
Proposed Use --- # of Storeys --- # of Units ---
Applications:
Type Number Date Submitted Status
Rezoning 17 213544 STE 20 OZ Aug 9, 2017 Under Review

Momin

Administrator
Reaction score
Update:
A development proposal submitted earlier this month to the City of Toronto aims to reshape a stretch of Portland Street in the King-Spadina neighbourhood, seeking zoning to allow a 16-storey condominium on the east side of Portland between Richmond and Adelaide. Proposed by Adi Development Group, the plan for 135 Portland aims to replace a group of semi-detached and row house-style buildings currently in use as residential and commercial space. Plans call for the retention of the two northernmost houses, while the rest of the site would be cleared to make way for the new project.

ADRM

Reaction score
Public meeting notice from Cressy's latest newsletter:

King-Spadina Development Public consultation meeting
November 20th, 2017, 6:30 pm- 8:30 pmMetro Hall, Room 308/309 (55 John Street)

You are invited to a community consultation meeting that I am hosting to discuss development proposals for 445-451 Adelaide St W & 135-143 Portland St. This is an opportunity to learn more and make your voice heard.

PMT

Reaction score
A final LPAT hearing is scheduled for October 8, 2019.