Toronto 1200 Bay | 326.5m | 87s | ProWinko | Herzog & de Meuron

We've got our front page story up now, here, which corrects a couple of claims from the Globe article, in particular refining the claim about it being Canada's tallest, and Prowinko's first Canadian project. You'll also find our database file linked at the top of the page which includes higher res images!

Uninspired. Is the height there just to try and impress? It's a corner location on major streets and adds nothing. So many people walk by there. I think the upper floors are just another safe location for the very well-off to bunker down.

Isn't this proposal to close to the 80 Bloor west proposal ? Or are they going to get rid of 80 Bloor to build this. I rather take the 80 Bloor over this long stick in the sky !! .
Globe article mentions integrating both projects with shared understanding utilities I think.

Either way, especially in a downturn it would be really nice to see a building like this approved imo.

Globe article mentions integrating both projects with shared understanding utilities I think.

Either way, especially in a downturn it would be really nice to see a building like this approved imo.
I think they said that would lead up to Critchley Ln being converted to a pedestrian walkway.

Toronto Model 06-03-20 1200 Bay.png

Back