Hamilton 118 King Street West | 42.31m | 12s | 1970752 Ontario Inc | KNYMH

Branden Simon

Member Bio
Reaction score
118 King Street West - A proposed 12-Storey with 124 units designed by KNYMH Inc in Stoney Creek/Hamilton area

IMG_1843.jpeg
IMG_1844.jpeg
IMG_1845.jpeg
IMG_1846.jpeg
IMG_1847.jpeg

I'd be surprised if this goes anywhere given that remediation for a gas station and an autoshop will probably take time and money.

I'd be surprised if this goes anywhere given that remediation for a gas station and an autoshop will probably take time and money.
if the proposal across the street didn't go up I doubt this one will either - for the same reasons the other one won't.

Yeah, this will get shot down because of blah blah blah.
"Battlefield is kitty-corner to this. We can't have condos/apartments there - it'll ruin the aesthetics of the area! The gas station, oil change shop, donut shop and 80% unused lot are perfectly fine though."

Weird that google maps still lists the gas station as Pioneer when it's been a Husky for years.

Yeah, this will get shot down because of blah blah blah.
"Battlefield is kitty-corner to this. We can't have condos/apartments there - it'll ruin the aesthetics of the area! The gas station, oil change shop, donut shop and 80% unused lot are perfectly fine though."

Weird that google maps still lists the gas station as Pioneer when it's been a Husky for years.

Housing crisis? What housing crisis? We don't need more homes/condos!

eh.. to be fair.. this one actually MIGHT get built since i's going right beside one of a similar style they just built, and it's L shaped so it won't detract from the battlefield park view most likely.

Back