Toronto WestLine Condos | 45.7m | 14s | CentreCourt | Arcadis

PMT

Member Bio
Reaction score
1100 SHEPPARD AVE W
Ward 06 - North York District

http://app.toronto.ca/DevelopmentAp...4545275&isCofASearch=false&isTlabSearch=false

14 storey residential building containing 385 dwelling units and three levels of underground parking. A total of 345 parking spaces are provided of which 38 are for visitors.

Current site:

I do not think this is the same development. Avro's application address is 20 De Boers Dr. and the site fronts onto Allen Road. Avro site plan docs show it will have 180 units, 1100 Sheppard application is for 385 units. 1100 Sheppard is likely for the vacant portion of the former idomo site that fronts onto Sheppard, west of De Boers Dr.

I do not think this is the same development. Avro's application address is 20 De Boers Dr. and the site fronts onto Allen Road. Avro site plan docs show it will have 180 units, 1100 Sheppard application is for 385 units. 1100 Sheppard is likely for the vacant portion of the former idomo site that fronts onto Sheppard, west of De Boers Dr.

I agree.

This site is directly west of the idomo store,... it used to be a parking lot until 2015,... oh, it looks like it broke ground already!

Actually, this photo shows the site being dug out & used for Spadina subway extension construction during 2015-2016,... likely used for tunnel boring machines deployment. After that, they didn't put back the parking lot,.... they just sodded it over as PMT's photo in the first post shows,... it's just an empty lot waiting for this development,... 1100 Sheppard West

Huh, so Avro Condos is actually on Dufferin. I always thought it was this plot. Surprising given that Avro is on an active parking lot for the Idomo building and this is on a vacant plot that has been empty for a while.. makes me wonder why Avro was developed first.

Well at least it's something unique and different. Unlike 90% of other developments that take place in this city which are pretty much just copy/paste in different shapes and sizes.

Screen Shot 2019-11-05 at 8.42.01 AM.png

Back