Toronto 109OZ Condos | 20.12m | 6s | Reserve Properties | RAW Design

If this is anything like Abacus or Nero I will be disappointed - the floorplans left much to be desired for those projects and the price per sq/ft seems high.

abacus floorplans were terrible, but nero's weren't that horrible as long as it wasn't a 1b unit - 1b+d and 2b are better.

can't comment on pricing as i don't know it.

This is beautiful. As our city evolves I hope to see North-South west side streets like Bathurst and Dufferin lined with fine buildings like this.

Bloor between Christie and Dufferin could use a few of these as well. The local LCBO is in a one story building. Ridiculous.

6 April 2012

158lq.jpg

Murals like the above can look great on buildings. They would be even better if the buildings were designed with the murals in mind from the beginning. It would be interesting if builders actually produced buildings that had massive permanent murals in this style on the lower floors like sgraffito or tile murals.

Last edited by a moderator:
Does anybody know the status of this project and if the city is going to approve it? I heard the residents association were not fans of it. I think its a great project for the area.

http://mikelayton.ca/omb-pre-hearing-preparation-meeting-for-103-109-111-ossington-avenue

OMB Pre-Hearing Preparation Meeting for 103, 109-111 Ossington Avenue

The pre-hearing for 103, 109-111 Ossington Avenue has been scheduled for May 17, 2013 at 10am at the Ontario Municipal Board (OMB). This is a pre-hearing, not the full hearing. I have written up some information on what this means and what you can do – click here to read through it.

I will be hosting a public meeting to help prepare you for the pre-hearing on:

Tuesday April 23, 2013, 6pm – 8pm
Activity Room, Trinity Community Recreation Centre
155 Crawford St (map)

At this meeting we will work together to prepare for the pre-hearing on May 17, 2013 should this case proceed to the OMB. Note that we are still more than a month away from the OMB and there is a chance that the pre-hearing date will be moved or cancelled. Should this happen, I will be sure to update you. Please email my assistant Ashley Da Silva (adasilv2@toronto.ca) to let me know if you plan to attend the meeting on April 23.

Please reply and let me know if you have any questions. I will do my best to find an answer for you. You can also contact the OMB Planner and Case Coordinator for this file, Sandra Chan at (416) 326-6776. The case number is PL121360.

Event date: April 23, 2013; 6:00 pm to 8:00 pm.

It looks like the neighborhood got their way and this will be zoned a max of 5 stories.

http://app.toronto.ca/tmmis/viewAgendaItemHistory.do?item=2013.TE28.5

Summary
This is a City-initiated Official Plan Amendment to create an area-specific Official Plan policy for Ossington Avenue, between Queen Street West and Dundas Street West. The proposed policy is based on the findings and recommendations of the Ossington Avenue Planning Study that was brought forward to Toronto and East York Community Council at the meeting held on October 17, 2013.

In summary, the proposed policy reinforces the existing permissions while providing more emphasis on streetscape, heritage, character of the street, and transition to adjacent residential uses. While this report recommends a four-storey height limit for the majority of the street, it also identifies opportunity for height up to five storeys on a section of the east side of Ossington Avenue.

It's Chicken Little syndrome. "The sky is falling! This sky is falling!" The sky isn't falling here; one more storey is not going to ruin Ossington Avenue or Argyle Place.

Back