Toronto 100 Queens Quay at Sugar Wharf | 117.34m | 25s | Menkes | B+H

P1040294.JPG

Attachments

• P1040294.JPG
    P1040294.JPG
    229.5 KB · Views: 547
my word.. ellis don's got this one too.. as i'am sure like everyone else they have the whole project with towers and all..they got all the big and so many in the city..they must be the best there is in Canada...

good location for view but lack of support of transit, laneway and bikeway to downtown core
Well... I understand the east end of Queens Quay will need transit one day but these three buildings will be a 10 min walk from Union. Considering the other gaps in the TTC this transit line is probably on the same priority level or less than a LRT on Jane or Keele.

Well... I understand the east end of Queens Quay will need transit one day but these three buildings will be a 10 min walk from Union. Considering the other gaps in the TTC this transit line is probably on the same priority level or less than a LRT on Jane or Keele.
But does Jane or Keele have the future economic growth of the Port Lands? I'd think this area should have priority considering the level of investment made by three forms of Government over the next decade. Plus, Bayside and Quayside are not far behind.

I agree. I'm less concerned with the transit access of the development at Yonge/ Queen's Quay. What makes me very concerned is all the development east of Jarvis and what's coming east of Sherbourne that is not within a reasonable walk of Union. That's where the LRT will be crucial. Between Aqualina, Aquavista, Monde, Daniels condo & mixed use buildings coming in the next 2 years or so there will be a lot of demand for transportation, too many for the Bay bus to handle. I'd also expect George Brown Phase 2, Waterfront Innovation Centre and Aquabella will likely completed within 5 years. By that point I have no idea how the area will function without the LRT.

Back