100 Queens Quay at Sugar Wharf | 117.34m | 25s | Menkes | B+H

spaced

Member Bio
Reaction score
From cherry beach.
Thinking a monkey might've thrown a bone up in the air on this spot a few thousand years ago. ;)
20220422_134457.jpg
20220422_134452.jpg

AlbertC

Superstar
Member Bio
Reaction score
Canada Goose have leased 113,000 sq ft of office space and will occupy 4 floors within this building (19th to 22nd). They're expected to move in here in 2023:

cc46

Member Bio
Reaction score
What are the street treatments on Cooper St going to be?
Trees, benches, bike racks, gardens? Any details out there, updates on timing etc?

I was in the LCBO store recently and the cashier asked me to login and complete a customer experience survey. She is a lovely friendly long time acquaintance, since we’ve lived in the area 14 years, and she had a few customer encounters that weren’t pleasant. They were upset with the lack of bike racks and places to lock them when they are in the store. We concluded some of the vocal folks might be from the island. In any case the sidewalk is half pavers and half asphalt. We thought the asphalt must be temporary. But what is the final design? Hopefully a shrub and flower garden where the asphalt is. I’m thinking like the sidewalk design at Monde, but not sure.

Anyone have any details to share?

DSC

Superstar
Member Bio
Reaction score
What are the street treatments on Cooper St going to be?
Trees, benches, bike racks, gardens? Any details out there, updates on timing etc?

I was in the LCBO store recently and the cashier asked me to login and complete a customer experience survey. She is a lovely friendly long time acquaintance, since we’ve lived in the area 14 years, and she had a few customer encounters that weren’t pleasant. They were upset with the lack of bike racks and places to lock them when they are in the store. We concluded some of the vocal folks might be from the island. In any case the sidewalk is half pavers and half asphalt. We thought the asphalt must be temporary. But what is the final design? Hopefully a shrub and flower garden where the asphalt is. I’m thinking like the sidewalk design at Monde, but not sure.

Anyone have any details to share?
Clearly Cooper Street is not finished yet and will probably not be until the west side of the street is built. If people want bike racks on City property they should email 311 but I doubt they (or WT) will install any until the area is more finished, if they think LCBO should install racks (if they own any land) they should talk to LCBO.

AlbertC

Superstar
Member Bio
Reaction score

Northern Light

Superstar
Member Bio
Reaction score
More details on Canada Goose relocating their headquarters here,:

From the article:

- 4 floors for Canada Goose
- This tower is now 92% leased
- Canada Goose will get co-branding rights w/LCBO (exterior signage atop the tower)