Toronto 100 Davenport | 72m | 19s | 100 Davenport Ltd | Scott Shields

AlbertC

Superstar
Member Bio
Reaction score
Appears like a condo development for the Florian sales centre site on Davenport, between McAlpine and Blackmore.

http://app.toronto.ca/DevelopmentAp...ion=init&folderRsn=3871902&isCofASearch=false

100 DAVENPORT RD
Ward 27 - Tor & E.York District

Proposal for rezoning related to a proposed 39 storey mixed use projet containing 16,756.9m2 of residential gross floor area with indoor and outdoor amendity space. There will be 65 long term and short term bicycle parking spaces, 100 resident parking spaces and 14 vistor and commercial vehicle parking spaces

18981-63950.jpeg

The base is awesome. But why can't there be more masonry on the south east side as there is on the north west side, which is the most flattering side? This is a great start, but my fear is that it's just going to be more glass when it really needs more masonry.

Reminds me of the Museum of Civilization in Gatineau. The base that is.

I really like it too.... and it's great that they are working with this architect....

Great to see Cardinal putting his recognizable stamp on Toronto. I really like the curving and flowing stonework at the base, I only wish there was a bit more of it. Lets hope they don't temper down the design turning it into just another glass point tower with a hint of flare. It will also be great to see a handsome tower looking north, that adorable little pomo clock tower makes for a very anticlimactic vista for Bay street.

Back