Toronto 100 Broadway | 121.35m | 39s | Reserve Properties | Arcadis

Nope, we're getting a supertall. ;)
This city would never allow 370 metres tall buildings at this point as of these days. I'm pretty sure 370 ft with an average floor plate being10 ft. Would put it at a height of 37 storeys.which make more sense. 370 metres to feet would be roughly 1214 ft making it 120 storeys high. Given that the floor plates are at 10 ft.respectively.

We don't know why, when we converted the back end, that some database files were just flipped from feet to metres without doing a conversion. There still may be a few out there. I've fixed this one now.

This city would never allow 370 metres tall buildings at this point as of these days. I'm pretty sure 370 ft with an average floor plate being10 ft. Would put it at a height of 37 storeys.which make more sense. 370 metres to feet would be roughly 1214 ft making it 120 storeys high. Given that the floor plates are at 10 ft.respectively.
I'd laugh at the idea of this ever happening...I can't really digest the notion of anything beyond 200 metres in this area let along something beyond the 312 metre monster we'll have at 1 Yonge...at least I think 1 Yonge will be that tall. In any case, it's incredible we're getting 2 supertalls...and I'm not really that excited for em...I'm not a height fanatic.

Fenced off
81176503-041F-4E98-AB57-1627F7814DCB.jpeg

Is it me or just a reality that most of the horrible condos around Yonge and Eglinton are currently under construction on Broadway

New Park at 100 Broadway Avenue

Project Timeline

• July 2020 to July 2022: Design and community engagement
  • August to December 2022: Hiring construction team
  • April to September 2023: Construction
The timeline is subject to change.

As part of the planning process for a new residential development located at 110-120 Broadway Ave., the developer is dedicating 746m2 of land to the City of Toronto for a neighbourhood park. The development area for this project has been identified as a priority for parkland.

The City is working with the developer on the design and construction of the new park. The park will provide various new amenities that will complement the existing play elements in the surrounding neighbourhood. The new park will include:

• A children’s water play feature
  • Sculptural seatwalls
  • Display gardens
  • Seating and picnic areas
  • New tree plantings

Back