Toronto 100 Broadway | 121.35m | 39s | Reserve Properties | Arcadis

Today

_DSC6960.jpg

This project with the little park in the corner looks to me like good city-building. Between the retail unit in the corner, the ground-level townhomes, and the mere fact that tons of people will be moving into the neighbourhood in the coming years and will want outdoor space, I can see this public space getting good traffic.

Among streets in the area, the changes along Broadway and Redpath are especially noticeable with all the former low-rise and mid-rise apartments redeveloped for all these new projects. I used to frequent this area a lot more in the past, and the difference in feel nowadays is already quite drastic. It'll only get more evident in the upcoming few years of course.

Canada Provides Over 400 Units of Rental Housing In Toronto

Aug 6, 2021

Today, the Honourable Ahmed Hussen, Minister of Families, Children and Social Development and Minister Responsible for Canada Mortgage and Housing Corporation (CMHC), alongside Rob Oliphant, Member of Parliament for Don Valley West and Parliamentary Secretary to the Minister of Foreign Affairs, announced a low-cost loan totaling $178.95 million to help construct a new residential rental project in Toronto.

The project is located at 100 Broadway Avenue, and will include approximately 412 units of much needed rental housing options close to schools, parks and TTC services for middle-income families and individuals. The project is being developed by The R.W. One Hundred Development Corporation, which is a joint venture between Reserve Properties and Westdale Construction.

The project will include two levels of underground parking containing a total of 116 spaces, along with 150 residential lockers, 412 bicycle stalls and amenities. The interior will include a games room, theatre, gym/fitness centre, social lounge, co-working space, private dining area and a kid's club. With the exterior boasting a dining area, multiple bbq stations in the outdoor patio, a lounge area with fire pits, a yoga area and a kids play area. In addition, through an agreement signed with the City of Toronto, an 8,000 square-foot park will be created directly outside the building.

Back