Toronto 8 Wellesley | Residences at Yonge | 182.15m | 55s | CentreCourt | Arcadis

I feel more optimistic knowing Centre Court is now the developer, given their recent projects (Grid and 411 Church). Also, I wasn’t aware that the site didn’t extend to Yonge St (Not Just Noodles). Will there be enough separation for a future tower on that corner, assuming the heritage facades on Yonge will be restored?

No, the City does not want towers right on Yonge. (Anything new would have to fall within the 75° angular plane, like this proposal.) Their preference is fixed up Victorians whenever they can get them along there.

Today.
74857CED-5F1E-4C82-8412-CB93BC13F596.jpeg

I think it's got that generic 1920s New York art deco style office building look for the locals to live in . Thank God it's not going to surpass the building next door ! It looks just fine at that height that it is.

first of all we havent seen any official renders of it. the animation is completely based of the drawings. i think it's a decent design. at least it's not a box. we have an example of The Clover, u see how a decent design can turn out so nice with right materials. i believe CentreCourt wont disappoint us.

Core drill taking place yesterday on site. One store is now up for lease. One was to close at the end of Dec and now open indefensibly.

Back