DSC02380.jpg

Attachments

• DSC02379.jpg
    DSC02379.jpg
    2.5 MB · Views: 466
  • DSC02380.jpg
    DSC02380.jpg
    2.7 MB · Views: 464
As much as I'm looking forward to this towers completion, I really can't wait to see this beautiful block of heritage buildings restored...they're really going to contribute to the character of the streetscape and the neighbourhood. I just wish more developers would look beyond "facadism" and instead commit to preserving intact heritage structures and incorporating them in innovative ways into their projects...it's a win win for everyone.

Last edited:
Since they are going to keep the old buildings on Yonge st where the two proposals are going to be. It would be great to see a twin tower of this development instead of current proposal that's going to happen. Just like Casa two and three etc. That would make this block look solid!

Since they are going to keep the old buildings on Yonge st where the two proposals are going to be. It would be great to see a twin tower of this development instead of current proposal that's going to happen. Just like Casa two and three etc. That would make this block look solid!

There is going to be plenty of new tower density coming to this neighbourhood in the next 5-10 years; don't you worry!

that's an understatement ^^

Back