Toronto Ïce Condominiums at York Centre | 234.07m | 67s | Lanterra | a—A

The aforementioned images merely represent two investor units located on the third level; 306 Visby Model - 522sf [Post 3936] and 311 Lund Model - 538sf [Post 3972]

Depending on the date and unit, purchasers were entitled to receive a credit ranging from $2,000. to $6,000. towards upgrades. That being said, some investors may elect to allocate said credit by way of hardwood in the bedroom, but perhaps the forethought behind these selected finishes were based on personal preference as opposed to the longevity of a certain design palette.

INFORMATION ABOUT STANDARD FINISHES - ÃCE CONDOMINIUMS:

○ Kitchen countertop - The alternative Nero Assoluto granite looks more contemporary
○ Bathroom marble - The polished Bianco Carrara looks cleaner than the Botticino marble
○ Hardwood flooring - Most purchasers opted for walnut instead of the natural maple colour
○ Kitchen sinks - Depending on the floor-plan, multiple sinks will be utilized throughout the project
○ Kitchen islands - Several units have the island included to create separation from the living space

I keep hearing people on this site saying Toronto should never be compared to New York because those cities are nothing alike but that skyline pic above, looks very Manhattanish to me. (and getting more so, by the day)

nope. To look like Manhattan we would need 40s+ towers lining up Bathurst, Spadina, Jarvis and Parliament.

^^ We'll get there eventually on some stretches of those streets.

There's no island. That's it. The end user would have to install their own island if they want one.

It's the same situation at River City. A friend just moved in there and he's shopping around for a large island to make the kitchen usable. He has slightly more counter space than what was depicted above, but not much.

Last edited:
The most beautiful project currently being built in my opinion. I am not usually a big AA fan, but they hit it out of the park on this one.

July 18, 2014

image.jpg

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    84.6 KB · Views: 2,115

Back