Toronto Ïce Condominiums at York Centre | 234.07m | 67s | Lanterra | a—A

from Lanterra's Facebook page:

Today Lanterra Developments Ltd. & Cadillac Fairview unveiled the new public art at #ICECondos. "Dream House" is by Turner Prize nominee Vong Phaophanit and Claire Oboussier. Stay tuned for more pics of this striking installation!

19025127_1386005154781638_1580297633125296511_o.jpg

Why was that Airbnb comment/rant purged? It was literally the greatest thing I've ever read on this site.
It was moved to the real estate thread, as it had more to do with that than with the planning, design, or construction of the building

They have blue tape on the inside of the retail space windows which looks extra bad. Until they fill the retail spaces it'll continue to look bad. It's really void of colour. Even a few planters would look good! I hate that the ice 2 entrance door is recessed. The logo should be more prominent.

The ice 2 lobby is narrow so there isnt a huge grand entrance. I wish there was. It's the huge glass curtain wall that is pretty bland. The interior is themed Scandinavian and start, and looks beautiful i just wish they extended that outside. The hint of red they use on the chairs inside is so nice. I wish they had some red outside somewhere

Back