Time and Space Condos (Pemberton) - Real Estate -

crestron

Member Bio
Reaction score
How long do you think this condo will be completed?
Trying to get a sense of how much the delay will be.
Thanks

How long do you think this condo will be completed?
Trying to get a sense of how much the delay will be.
Thanks
Since they have not really stated excavation yet and this is a large development it will probably be 2.5 to 3 years. Are you a purchaser and when did they tell you it would be ready for occupation?

Since they have not really stated excavation yet and this is a large development it will probably be 2.5 to 3 years. Are you a purchaser and when did they tell you it would be ready for occupation?

Yes, they said November 2020 (South towers). I'm guessing I would be adding one year to it?

Yes, they said November 2020 (South towers). I'm guessing I would be adding one year to it?
November 2020 seems pretty speedy to me though developers CAN move fast (more so with commercial buildings). The excavation is not deep and the south towers are shorter than those on Front but even so I doubt anyone will move in in November 2020. You will get a better idea when they get the building to grade as the norm seems to be a floor a week once they reach 'standard' floors. (Of course there is then the 'finishing'.... ) In any case, welcome to the neighbourhood!

November 2020 seems pretty speedy to me though developers CAN move fast (more so with commercial buildings). The excavation is not deep and the south towers are shorter than those on Front but even so I doubt anyone will move in in November 2020. You will get a better idea when they get the building to grade as the norm seems to be a floor a week once they reach 'standard' floors. (Of course there is then the 'finishing'.... ) In any case, welcome to the neighbourhood!

A lot of it depends on what floor and unit you have, as well.

There can be a six month spread inoccupancy from bottom to top in a tall building, even more if you are a hoist unit.

Reactions: DSC
Remember: they are only going one level down here, so digging it out will be quick, and getting back to grade won't take long either!

Anybody got email to purchase a parking lot in time and space condo for 60k? It looks they got additional park sports. Is that worth to buy at this time? The sales mentioned it can be rent out for 200, but the maintenance fee is almost 55, so for 60K kind of not really good return, what do you think? Thanks

I would be surprised if 200 is the price by the time this is completed. That seems a little below market for the area today, yet alone in 3-4 years.

I would be surprised if 200 is the price by the time this is completed. That seems a little below market for the area today, yet alone in 3-4 years.
It would depend whether the Condo Board will allow parking spaces to be rented to non-residents - many do not for security reasons. I live not far from T & S and parking our building (residents only) is about $120/month.

I just remember looking for a condo about 2 years ago in the St Lawrence to rent and most had parking spaces as a $200-$220 premium in new buildings.. Ended up not getting a place in the area as that combined with higher than normal rents priced me out. I imagine that $200 would be more of a minimum in the area today, though I could be wrong.

What's with angry emojis? Shouldn't ask a question?

The answers are impossible to provide because the closing date and duration of delay(s) is dependent on lots of factors. It's like predicting the weather on a specific day years into the future.

I suggest you ask the builder on the progress and timelines of the project.

The answers are impossible to provide because the closing date and duration of delay(s) is dependent on lots of factors. It's like predicting the weather on a specific day years into the future.

I suggest you ask the builder on the progress and timelines of the project.

Back