News   Apr 26, 2024
 2.2K     4 
News   Apr 26, 2024
 495     0 
News   Apr 26, 2024
 1.1K     1 

The Tenor (10 Dundas St E, Ent Prop Trust, 10s, Baldwin & Franklin)

• Thread starter billy corgan19982
  • Start date
Which says more about how the fine folk at Jack Astors are 905-code (or even more so, 519 or 705 code) suburban hicks and yokels who just happened to be dropped in the heart of the 416...

Adma wins the award for posting just about the single most offensive and wide-sweeping insulting comment. Scarey :(

I actually agree with Adma. Jack Astor's will be catering to the 905 bunch that have no idea where to find a great place to get a meal.

I actually agree with Adma. Jack Astor's will be catering to the 905 bunch that have no idea where to find a great place to get a meal.

Me and 3D were at the Jack Astors on Friday Night. And we both agreed the New Yorker Steaks were amazing!!!

If this is how people in the 905 eat, then hook me up.....

Which says more about how the fine folk at Jack Astors are 905-code (or even more so, 519 or 705 code) suburban hicks and yokels who just happened to be dropped in the heart of the 416...

Us suburban hicks don't even know the place is called Toronto Life Square, let alone Life Square. To us its the AMC Downtown. Its you 416'ers dropping out the Toronto... maybe because you think its already in T.O, why bother saying it in the name?

So I had lunch at the Thai place in the food court.... errr, California Thai? Pretty tastless/bland food; I had the phad thai. Also gave me some digestion issues later, if you know what I mean.

Sigh, I had such high hopes, back to Salad King.

When I was in there on Sat. the only place that had a line was the California Thia place. As has been mentioned on this forum, when classes resume in September Ryerson students are going to give some restaurants some actual business

Downtown. Its you 416'ers dropping out the Toronto... maybe because you think its already in T.O, why bother saying it in the name?

Not "we" 416ers. Just the nitwit post-literate post-millennial text-messagers who've never heard of this "Toronto Life" magazine business.

They're the kids whose parvenu parents tear down Eden Smith homes for Forest Hill McMansions. They're not "of" Toronto; they're only squatting here...

2531221964_28258dffce.jpg

Same goes for Milestones.

With any luck, TLS will soon be inundated with copies of Toronto Life where visitors can find dozens of neat places to eat and better places to visit than TLS.

Back