361     0 
News   Apr 25, 2024
 1.1K     4 
News   Apr 25, 2024
 1.1K     0 

The future of the web site etc. - a thought

3Dementia

I posted this on dencity's Toront Star thread

"All these folks should join this forum. Maybe the Star will promote URBANTORONTO with a "get involved" link.

When the web site has enough meat on it, I'll get us some ink (it's part of what I do)...so the site/forum can flex it's muscles and really influence things.

<!--EZCODE BOLD START--> For the future:<!--EZCODE BOLD END-->
GB and BC... if you really want to see this baby grow, it'll take some bucks so give some thought to a strategic plan that doesn't rely only on donations and hoped for advertising/sponsorship.

Perhaps there's a structure that allows for limited free access, but a small annual subscription for full access.

I hate to say the word "grant"... but let's face it, there's one waitin' out there for this.

What is your e-mail address 3D ? I have some questions for you regarding the website.

P.S.

I sent you a second email with an important question.

Yo dudes, aren't you taking this whole thing just a wee bit to serious. It's starting to look like a closed community here. It's just a skyscraperforum for people to have a quality waste of time, aye?

The forum is for members only b/c we were having speed problems. Why do you say we are taking things too seriously ?

Back