News   May 02, 2024
 936     1 
News   May 02, 2024
 262     0 

The Drinks Show

P.d.

Member Bio
Reaction score
The Drink Show is the ultimate cocktail tasting experience. Not only will you sample new and original recipes made by the hottest mixologists in the city, but you can do so much more! Taste delectable treats, jam to the city’s best DJ’s, leave with a great swag bag and maybe even win airfare for 2 to anywhere in the world. Come celebrate the cocktail culture by the water at Toronto’s biggest summer patio event.

The 2010 Drinks Show returns to the waterfront venue of Polson Pier in downtown Toronto. Famous for its big day-beds and cabanas, Polson Pier provides a sophisticated lounge experience that attracts visiting celebrities, models, as well as the trendy socialites of Toronto. Once again, this intimate space will be transformed into the ultimate summer patio cocktail party.

Guests will enjoy mouth-watering cocktails at the interactive bar stations, as sexy mixologists create exotic cocktails all night long. Entice your tastebuds and indulge in tantalizing treats at the exclusive gourmet food stations. The open-air atmosphere and DJs spinning the perfect blend of cool house, dance and hip-hop sounds will keep you partying from dusk ’til dawn.

Friday, July 9 & Saturday, July 10, 2010
5-11 p.m.

Polson Pier
11 Polson St., Toronto, ON M5A 1A4

tickets $23 online (plus taxes) or $30 at the door (taxes included)
www.drinksshow.ca
info@drinksshow.ca

19+ event
Stylish dress code in effect

Last edited:
lol.

Actually, if you win, you get to decide where in the world you would like to go. The prize consists of 100,000 Aeroplan Miles to be used toward airfare anywhere in the world, prize giveaway once per evening. The contest details are on the site @ http://drinksshow.ca/show/event.php

Are you on Facebook? Become a fan of the Drinks Show fan page!

$5 discount available off tickets bought online for all Drinks Show Fan Followers on Facebook.....become a fan to get the code!

*The discount applies only to tickets bought online; discount not applicable at the door.

JayBee
I might actually go....

Why do you sound hesitant??? You should go! Everyone should go! It's a great party with great drinks...plus, the more people there, the better the party!!!

Why do you sound hesitant??? You should go! Everyone should go! It's a great party with great drinks...plus, the more people there, the better the party!!!

cocktails don't really appeal to me. I'm a scotch guy.

Well, you should go and give us a chance to change your mind about cocktails

Plus, I don't know if this would appeal to you, but there is a whiskey challenge sponsored by Spirits Canada, and there are a number of whisky and bourbon cocktails to sample from as well.

Cheers!

Back