Toronto The Address at High Park | ?m | 12s | Chestnut Hill | BDP Quadrangle

Sure crash it. I don't expect too much action, or too many agents. They are issuing numbers at 5 and the sale is for 6pm.

probably mostly anglo, russian/eastern european, mix of men and women.

it's not an area highly populated with asians, nor is it dt central for int'l investors.

Last edited:
Yeah, there's a Russian deli just down the street--the guy that owns it is typical Russian cold--brrrr--but has nice selection of Ruskie treats I grew up with--I'm not Russian btw.

The only downer is this project may block my view...if I'm not living in Hamilton by then.:D

I don't mind this project but I was quite surprised when I went in there.
North facing 960 sq. ft. 2 bedroom unit on the 4th floor for well over $400k with no parking or locker? Come on.
They're lucky this isn't that tall of a building because it's going to be tough to sell it out in my opinion. But it is good for the area because basically anything will be more aesthetically pleasing for the general 416 population than what is currently occupying this location.

If you want better value, head down the street for Giraffe. You can get that same 960 sq. ft. 2 bedroom unit for far less, but with a south facing view.

Yeah, until they cover the subway row, the north-facing units will be a tough sell--train is noisy here. Actually that reminds me, why are they (the TTC?) pile-driving beside the tracks just before Keele? I thought the Hook Av pile drivers were annoying, now I've gotta deal with these as well...:(

Yeah, until they cover the subway row, the north-facing units will be a tough sell--train is noisy here. Actually that reminds me, why are they (the TTC?) pile-driving beside the tracks just before Keele? I thought the Hook Av pile drivers were annoying, now I've gotta deal with these as well...:(

Their doing an emergency repair to the bridge.Perks sent out a flyer a couple of months ago and the construction will end January when they will also repave the lot. Where I live a block away I haven't heard anything but did feel the ground vibrate like earthquake vibrate.

I cut through the parking lot when walking the dog and noticed before the construction started the noise is mostly contained over the parking lot and alot quieter on Edna just before the bridge starts so I think the Address at High Park won't have to much noise issues.

I don't mind this project but I was quite surprised when I went in there.
North facing 960 sq. ft. 2 bedroom unit on the 4th floor for well over $400k with no parking or locker? Come on.

did you not see my post with pricing? all those prices don't include parking nor locker...

did you not see my post with pricing? all those prices don't include parking nor locker...

I know, that 960 sq. ft. unit is 409K before parking locker, assuming that "special" price is still available, according to your post. Tack on a $5000 locker & $26500 for a parking spot = over $440K for what I presume is the 4th floor, facing north onto the subway tracks a la Chicago loop.

Love the area but no thank you. Like I said before, same size, same amount of bedrooms with south & east views (corner unit) on the 16th floor is more than $20K less at Giraffe.

2 May 2010 update:

Curves the fitness place is moving to Dundas West south of Dupont, so I think demo begins soon with excavation and construction to follow. Underway by Fall 2010?

dsc03115wj.jpg

Back