Toronto Ten York Street Condos | 224.02m | 65s | Tridel | Wallman Architects

Hey all, so I was looking at the site plans documentation - noticed "Roof Terrace" on mech level 67. Not sure if that is accessible to residents or not. Most likely not as it's on the mech level - but how cool would it be if there was an accessible terrace up there!
2ljrpqp.png

I doubt that's accessible to residents, but it is interesting to me that they put a back-of-house washroom up there. I don't know that I've ever seen a building include a penthouse washroom for the maintenance folks. It's a nice touch and I wish it were more common.

I'm surprised not many in this thread show their disappointment towards the podium not living up to its renderings. To me thats the biggest disappointment. The rendering shows angled out glass toward the tip of the wedge and the white vertical pieces in a unique pattern that doesn't go from top to bottom of the podium as the final product reveals. If they lived to the renders it would vastly improve the overall look

Hey all, so I was looking at the site plans documentation - noticed "Roof Terrace" on mech level 67. Not sure if that is accessible to residents or not. Most likely not as it's on the mech level - but how cool would it be if there was an accessible terrace up there!
2ljrpqp.png

How did you get the site plans documentation? Is it available online?

I'm surprised not many in this thread show their disappointment towards the podium not living up to its renderings. To me thats the biggest disappointment. The rendering shows angled out glass toward the tip of the wedge and the white vertical pieces in a unique pattern that doesn't go from top to bottom of the podium as the final product reveals. If they lived to the renders it would vastly improve the overall look

I agree. I'm disappointed with the squareness of the end result compared to the proposal.

Last edited by a moderator:

Back