Toronto Ten York Street Condos | 224.02m | 65s | Tridel | Wallman Architects

Bad day to be shooting due to the haze but a vantage point I've never checked before.

IMG_5007.JPG
IMG_5006.JPG

Attachments

• IMG_5006.JPG
    IMG_5006.JPG
    307.4 KB · Views: 401
  • IMG_5007.JPG
    IMG_5007.JPG
    317.2 KB · Views: 355
Removing that offramp is really giving this project some space. Will be a great vantage point from the park there!

Yup, and Harbour Street will finally feel like an actual street…

or at least enough of one to prompt serious calls to tear down and replace the parking garage on the south side with something more urbane.

It's turning out nice.. I can only imagine how much better Toronto's skyline would look if these were scattered around as opposed to being bunched up that their features become less distinguished

I think this will be one of Toronto's 'go to' parks soon. I hope it's more people friendly than dog friendly! We should have the odd 'No dogs park'.
No park funded by the public or even S37 funds should be exclusionary like that.

Yup, and Harbour Street will finally feel like an actual street…

or at least enough of one to prompt serious calls to tear down and replace the parking garage on the south side with something more urbane.

At the very least I'd love to see something done to integrate/cover the parking garage better. There are plenty of great examples out there that incorporate parking garages into the streetscape very discretely.

Back