Tango at Concord Park Place (Concord Adex) - Real Estate -

Am I the only one that wasn't aware heating cost at Tango is NOT included in the maintenance fee? Instead it is part of the hydro bill, which means separate metering, and higher cost because it is electric powered?

I wasn't aware of this when I signed the contract.

Got my hydro bill, and it came yo a whopping $165.

hey i thought heat is included in the maintenance, i'll let you know when i get my bill!

can anyone confirm what the maintenance fees include? I'm considering purchasing a unit here soon but if heating is not included, that's a huge deciding factor for me to reconsider. thanks

So what type of heating does the building use?

I'm at a loss on how you meter suite based heating on a water based fan coil setup.

So what type of heating does the building use?

I'm at a loss on how you meter suite based heating on a water based fan coil setup.

Spoke to the building management. Suites are not individually metered. The heat billing will be part of maintenance fees.

Ginger, I suggest you give the building a call if you are interested in purchasing a unit.

The heating and cooling process is hot/cool water that runs in pipes inside the fan coil unit. The fan coil is basically a fan that sucks air from the unit to be heated/cooled by the water pipes and blows it back into the room.

Last edited:
The heating and cooling process is hot/cool water that runs in pipes inside the fan coil unit. The fan coil is basically a fan that sucks air from the unit to be heated/cooled by the water pipes and blows it back into the room.

thanks I never knew that. I thought only older apartments/condos had the water(steam) based heating systems.

hey found the weirdest reviews on this building:

http://thedirt.co/toronto/121-mcmahon-dr

Don't you know? most of all reviews are essentially fake... sure there will be a few authentic ones... those who want to complain and need a way to vent it out. For the rest of the usual crowd, your really going to spend your time writing a review that does nothing to your property or gives you any value/compensation for your opinion? Of course, if you owned a unit there, you'd give it AAA reivews... like "The building is nicer than many 5 star hotels " I mean - really? I've seen units there and they aren't *****

Don't you know? most of all reviews are essentially fake... sure there will be a few authentic ones... those who want to complain and need a way to vent it out. For the rest of the usual crowd, your really going to spend your time writing a review that does nothing to your property or gives you any value/compensation for your opinion? Of course, if you owned a unit there, you'd give it AAA reivews... like "The building is nicer than many 5 star hotels " I mean - really? I've seen units there and they aren't *****

Not necessarily true. I have given negative reviews of places I have owned.

Back