News   Jun 25, 2024
 1.3K     1 
News   Jun 25, 2024
 1K     0 
News   Jun 25, 2024
 1.7K     3 

Sydney 3 D Panarama

There sure is a lot of bays and inlets in Sydney. It would be cool to own a boat there.

I wish this guy wold come and visit Toronto sometime soon. Check out his other stuff too. THe race stuff is awesome. Like you are there.

It would be cool to own a boat there.

and wouldn't it also be lovely to drive your Alfa/Merc/Lambo into your office overlooking the SOH & Hyde Park then ferrying it out to Watson's Bay to slurp down some oysters for lunch then be back in time for stroll along the corso watching the sunset behind the bridge... *girly sigh* oh SYD-neee! *flutter flutter* :lol ;)

One of the best boat trips you can do in Sydney is what all the touros do: Manly ferry.

Also recommended is getting the train out to Parramatta then getting the Rivercat back to Circular Quay (bout an hour cruise down the river / harbour).

you and I both will have no excuse when Air Canada and Jetstar get their act together over the next few years, my friend.

Tays you are still a borderline troll (you know it's true)... don't post here to sell DownUnder... post here because you know you're curious about this remarkable, accidental city.

1. What's up with Harry?

2. Damn those planners.

3. More green glass?!

4. Why can't we have a tower that looks like UReka?

^^ pick one and then post. :)

"I need to be a touro to Oz someday soon."

What fer- tain't nothing there that you can't get hear. Heck- you can see kangaroos and them little panda critters in scarborough :b

Back