616     0 
News   Apr 24, 2024
 504     0 

"Stop the gravy train" - WARNING: EXTREMELY CRUDE

Prometheus The Supremo

►Member №41+⅜◄
Member Bio
Reaction score
i've heard to "stop the gravy train" is a slang term that originated in new york's BDSM culture. apparently, to "stop the gravy train" is the process whereby a male, while masturbating, has a pinky finger inserted into his urethra at the point of ejaculation thereby preventing semen from leaving the penis and causing retrograde ejaculation into the bladder.

example of the term's usage:

billy walks into a room to discover his two friends in a unusual act and says, "christ bob! why does betty have her finger in your pecker?" to which betty replies, "cause it's time to stop the gravy train". billy says "thanks for having respect for my hard earned dollars which paid for that couch. thank you betty for stopping the gravy train!".

can't wait till they start censoring that term, just like they did with cleveland steamer after the networks found out what it meant.

Last edited:
Thanks for sharing that

no problem. spread the word about this vile phrase so that its true meaning may be known throughout the land .

I'll be sure to blog & tweet about it and put it up on my Facebook so all my family and friends know :D

Back