News   Mar 28, 2024
 1.3K     3 
News   Mar 28, 2024
 653     2 
News   Mar 28, 2024
 928     0 

Stonewater (was Idea Condo, Lakeview, Mississauga, Queenscorp, 4s, G+C)

From a 21 storey tower to townhomes? On a major street?? WTF are they thinking? A mid-rise with street level retail would have been an ideal compromise. This is just pants.

Stonewater

Checked out the Stonewater towns and they are not bad for what you get, plus by the looks of the rendering they are going to look pretty good from the outside for that part of Lakeshore. Question is will they get the permits this time around

Anyone have any info on Stonewater? I want to take a closer look at them, but not sure what the building permit is looking like? Are these going to get built?

Or is this going to end up like the Idea Condo?

Any help would be greatly appreciated

Model pictures:

2.jpg

14.jpg

6.jpg

8.jpg

9.jpg

^ ^ ^

i thought the condo tower project was abandoned for THs instead?

That What I heard at Planning and Development meeting some months ago and a mistake.

The facades look attractively urban and well detailed. They meet the street well, and there are no ugly air conditioners in front, which is positive. I like the use of natural stone, which should age well. However, I'd prefer a more imposing, metropolitan look for main streets. These facades would look better in a waterfront context or perhaps facing a park.

Back