Toronto St Regis Toronto Hotel and Residences | 281.93m | 58s | JFC Capital | Zeidler

I posted an article 3 times. it was from the Toronto star and was related to the penthouse of Trump toronto. my post was deleted all 3 times. WHY?

Scroll up- that same article has been included in numerous posts above. That's how this conversation got started.

Stayed in the hotel last week. That portion of the building is fantastically done. Unfortunately wasn't able to peek my head into the restaurant to see the renovations for O&B. Parts of the pool already starting to show age but it's very luxurious!

a bit old news but i don't think it's been posted here.
The 'new' restaurants name is called America.
I guess Stock is no more... also Suits is called something else now i think.

judging by the few photos/video, i'm not a fan of the name, and I think the renovations look a bit off compared to what's already there.

http://www.thestar.com/life/food_wi...eplace_stock_restaurant_at _trump_tower.html

[video=youtube;Fx_bD0K_ZsM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fx_bD0K_ZsM[/video]

Already posted, post 10246 (at the top of page 684), but no reason not to talk about it more. Calvin is the name of the bar.

I can't believe that sign hasn't been forced off yet, what with it being right across from residential.

No kidding. Having been up there at night during construction, it is really bright.

I suppose not having large expanses of floor-to-ceiling windows would be a bit of a mitigating factor, though.

Thanks for posting that video of Berniers unit. Really cool how a lot of 'toronto celebrities' are living in this building. That's a great looking penthouse (I guess penthouses now are any units in the upper floors). Great ceiling heights. Now where's part 2!?! Lol

Probably because nobody is living up there yet haha. I'm sure it will be turned down, but I doubt off.

Lol. Ya the Leafs will continue to suck if Bernier isn't getting enough sleep at night.
It won't be soon before residents start complaining. Pantages tower residents just filed a complaint about the new Dundas square sign. (Although that was a NEW sign that old time residents were bound to notice. I wonder if people living or moving into trump have already gotten used to it since moving in or even know that the signs can be forced shut off)

View from Brookfield Place
IMG_0362.JPG

Attachments

• IMG_0362.JPG
    IMG_0362.JPG
    788.3 KB · Views: 1,559
wow - really??

Last edited:

Back