Toronto St Regis Toronto Hotel and Residences | 281.93m | 58s | JFC Capital | Zeidler

Yes, but does whomever they've hired to do the construction? I can imagine even the best Toronto builders are used to operating in much more commodious circumstances.

Those people in the TTT tower with a North East exposure will not only get the benefit of having an AWSOME view of the accountants working away in the Scotiabank tower, but have a SPECATRACUALR view of lawyers flipping through books in the BA centre! How much money for a unit again?

Could the start of construction be a sales pitch?

Those people in the TTT tower with a North East exposure will not only get the benefit of having an AWSOME view of the accountants working away in the Scotiabank tower, but have a SPECATRACUALR view of lawyers flipping through books in the BA centre! How much money for a unit again?

Could the start of construction be a sales pitch?

They have 300 Million Dollars in financing/275 Million dollars in sales, selling units at this point is icing on the cake.

So basically they have covered their costs, now any additional sales all go into the profit column. And then on top of that management fees, services fees, etc, etc,...

Cant wait for this baby to go up. One of the best designed building in TO.

Getting sick of the FUGLY FCP. Why cant the city force the owners of FCP to fix the fugly tower ? It is an embarassment.:mad:

That's the beauty of building a luxury tower - super high ceilings. They'll just store everything inside the lobby until the tower it topped out :cool:

And with just in time delivery, nothing should be sitting around very long. I also assume they've got permission to use the alleys beside the National Club and Scotia Plaza.

2084699244_ba8fa130ea_b.jpg

2083913087_6ae7db9fd0_b.jpg

Saw cutting an opening in the foundation wall to see what behind it.
2084700650_f053eee8b7_b.jpg

Does anyone else find the excavating extremely slow? I get the impression that they found something- artifacts or such.

p5

I think had they found anything significant they probaby would have ceased excavation altogether and called in archeologists etc to stake it all out in a grid.

Could "construction" be a sham to promote sales? "Look! Real equipment that moves back and forth! Buy now! We're a go!"

Back