Toronto St Regis Toronto Hotel and Residences | 281.93m | 58s | JFC Capital | Zeidler

You still have no need to ever go inside the Trump Tower so a connection to the path is useless to you. Unless you plan on buying a suite which I doubt.

You don't have to live in TT to use its connection. Perhaps you would just like a shortcut from FCP to Scotia?

Is this debate really going on?

I don't think that shortcut is going to happen. All of the plans I've seen have said that Trump has only one connection, and that's into Scotia.

In terms of network connectivity the buildings you should really be anxious for are BA and MLS.

So it'd be kind of like a token connector--sort of like the pathetic way 1 King W is plugged into PATH...

Well, as long as it ain't a tenants-only access-card affair.

Penthouse(s) @ Trump Tower

(note: some unconfirmed info)

Two suites at the Trump Tower share each penthouse level measuring 4,532 sq.ft. and 4,336 sq.ft. respectively with 13 foot ceilings ~ prices are unknown

I've combined the two floorplans together as one image to show the overall floorplate of the tower

Trump_PH.jpg

However, I am uncertain if this is the 'real' penthouse on the top floor (57th) because according to Trump's news release in October 2007 (below), penthouses on the top 4 floors range from 4,250-7,700 sq.ft.

http://www.trump.com/content/pressroom/TRUMP_TORONTO_101207.pdf

MODs ... based on this article is it safe to say TT is 57s ?? :)

I don't remember ever seeing postings on the TT website for the original top 3 PH suites, 68-70th floors incl. I think I read that one of them is a two-storey affair.

The two storey top one was bought by the developer for his own pad.

Interesting article in the business papers today about how the financial crises is really impacting on the Russian tycoons. A lot of paper tigers there. I wonder is this is impacting the guy behind Trump Toronto.

I don't think it will affect him too much- his money is dirty, so doesn't matter where it came from, he can always go and get more through his shady dealings.

p5

What is the big hole in the middle of the floorplan for? Doors open up into it. The elevators are shown, so that leaves two stairwells and a freight elevator. But that hole seems way too big for just those 3 things. What's the deal?

like you said, I think there are two set of stairs, two passenger elevators (for common use as some lower units don't have direct access elevators) and possibly an additional freight elevator, garbage chute, HVAC vents ... just my guess ... I'll see what I can dig up when I swing into the presentation centre :)

What's the obsession with PATH connections? It's not as if any of you will be using a connection to this building or most, if not any of the new buildings going up in the city.

The PATH proved invaluable today when it started to pour, and I wanted to get up to Yonge/Dundas from King St. A north connection from Scotia would've been greatly appreciated to save going very far out of the way west to get north of Queen. Currently there's a huge gap in the system that'll be usefully fixed by B/A and Trump.

Comment destroyed, again.

The PATH proved invaluable today when it started to pour, and I wanted to get up to Yonge/Dundas from King St. A north connection from Scotia would've been greatly appreciated to save going very far out of the way west to get north of Queen. Currently there's a huge gap in the system that'll be usefully fixed by B/A and Trump.

Comment destroyed, again.

Use the sidewalk. Are you a part of the Viet Cong?

Umbrellas work out pretty good too.

Back