Toronto St Regis Toronto Hotel and Residences | 281.93m | 58s | JFC Capital | Zeidler

Yeh they could all be mafioso...maybe they're burying body parts :) All I can say is that one has every right to photograph them- whether they like it or not.

Yeh they could all be mafioso...maybe they're burying body parts :) All I can say is that one has every right to photograph them- whether they like it or not.

They discovered bones from a slave burial cemetary when they started digging Trump Soho in Manhattan recently. Stranger things have happened.

It is kind of strange, usually the construction workers are really proud of their work, and don't mind people taking photos from a safe area.

I was just speculating..and was not at all being serious about what I posted...
Oh Trump, look how you get some peoples panty's all knotted up...

p5

Same Old,

DSC_2165.jpg

Paul

By gum, look at that progress.

It would seriously not surprise me at this juncture if they just dug up a corner of the lot, built a 1/32 scale replica of the tower, dusted their hands off, and walked away.

tap.jpg

By gum, look at that progress.

It would seriously not surprise me at this juncture if they just dug up a corner of the lot, built a 1/32 scale replica of the tower, dusted their hands off, and walked away.

tap.jpg

Do you suppose they would give me a 31/32 refund of my deposit? I would still expect the fine finishings even if the building was 1/32 scale.

Don't worry, it won't be 1/32 scale. 1/12 scale may still be a concern though. Did you see blueprints? Were they printed on a napkin?

PS Nice to see you again, Ganjavih.

Just remember that the service and attention to detail is what sets that pile of dirt apart from most any other pile of dirt in the world!

Just remember that the service and attention to detail is what sets that pile of dirt apart from most any other pile of dirt in the world!

You must not have been paying attention. When they did the groundbreaking, they did not use the ordinary dirt found in Toronto. They trucked in some fine black dirt from Manhattan. That is why they are able to charge the prices that they are for this property. No detail is too small folks.

Back