News   Jul 22, 2024
 1.3K     0 
News   Jul 22, 2024
 574     0 

Spell Check erases my posts!

C

Canuck 36

Twice!

I ran spell check, it did it's thing and then I hit 'finished checking'. When my post loads up again, usually half, if not more of the text, is gone. Poof!

Kinda frustrating when I have a post the way I want it, only to lose it and have to write it all out again, while trying to remember all the ideas I initially expressed.

Have you heard of this problem, or am I unique in this complaint (which I would assume I am since I'm the first to lodge it).

No you aren't unique to this problem. It's happened to me twice now. I've stopped using the spell check in fact because of it. >:

JASON :)

Peraps the wOrds are all speled rung?

it's not that....... it will finish checking over the text, and when the screen comes back up half, if not more of the original text, is totally gone.

The problem was fixed, but since the switch to the system a few days ago, the problem has re-emerged.

The problem seems to be happening again. I use spell check, it finishes, it returns me back to my post only with half or 3/4ers of it missing.

Maybe there's some setting on my computer that needs to be changed, the problem was fine for a while, but recently emerged again. The only thing I've been mucking around with lately is my security setting...

From day one on my MAC It does this,
but not on the PC. ?
I just don't use this feature anymore.

Back