UrbanToronto News - the latest headlines
New Schools and Community Centre Take Shape in CityPlace
ALSO

Spectrum Square Office Pk (Mississauga, Eglinton/Spectrum Way, HOOPP, 1.1m ft2, &co)

wopchop

Building Toronto
Is the Spectrum BRT station being integrated into this development?
What do you mean by 'integrated'?

It's being built in the Eglinton ROW, and from the looks of it, they have block pathways being built to connect the south side of Spectrum retail / office area to Spectrum Way. Hard to tell at this time if there is anything more going on than that.

Last edited:

Tuscani01

What do you mean by 'integrated'?

It's being built in the Eglinton ROW, and from the looks of it, they have block pathways being built to connect the south side of Spectrum retail / office area to Spectrum Way. Hard to tell at this time if there is anything more going on than that.
I meant direct, weatherproof access. Found the fly-through video, and it doesn't look like it will be anything more than the pathway.

[video=youtube;qLwuzuoxIdE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qLwuzuoxIdE#t=91[/video]

taal

I meant direct, weatherproof access. Found the fly-through video, and it doesn't look like it will be anything more than the pathway.
btw does CT have back offices in brampton, or am I confusing things with Loblaws potentially ?

Tuscani01

btw does CT have back offices in brampton, or am I confusing things with Loblaws potentially ?
Just two distribution centres, our servers, and some supply chain staff. Finance in Oakville, Financial Services in Welland, and some IT in Winnipeg.

wopchop

Building Toronto
Yeah, from the looks of things on site, there is definitely nothing in place for weatherproof access.

taal

Are they moving finance in oakville to this location ?

ProjectEnd

[video=youtube;qLwuzuoxIdE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qLwuzuoxIdE#t=91[/video]
Great, just what the area needs: a useless lawn to make things feel even more disconnected. Weak.

Marko

Just two distribution centres, our servers, and some supply chain staff. Finance in Oakville, Financial Services in Welland, and some IT in Winnipeg.
Hi Tuscani. Tried to send you a reply PM but your mailbox is apparently full and rejecting anything new.

drum118

Superstar
June 24
More up on site

There is a walkway running the full length of the block on the north side of the Transitway