Toronto Spadina Subway Extension Emergency Exits | ?m | 1s | TTC | IBI Group

That's an enormous time saving. My entire morning commute is 40 minutes.
it is skewed, though, because of the parking situation at the event.....he probably got to York University in about 10 minutes more than I did.....but the seats he has got him a parking spot over on the other side of campus (by Keele Street) and then you park and they use school buses to shuttle people over to the stadium....so the actual trip time to York is not as different as it looks.

it is skewed, though, because of the parking situation at the event.....he probably got to York University in about 10 minutes more than I did.....but the seats he has got him a parking spot over on the other side of campus (by Keele Street) and then you park and they use school buses to shuttle people over to the stadium....so the actual trip time to York is not as different as it looks.

Agreed and I thought about that as soon as I made the post. 10 minutes in rush hour is nothing. Still better than the case most of the rest of the time. For example, my morning commute by TTC would be 20-30 minutes longer than driving. It's rare that the TTC is competitive even in rush hour, nevermind off peak, but I digress.

Were they running any shuttles from the YorkU GO station to the stadium?

60d8cfc2-5b95-4adc-9340-22ffd7c3cc73_zpsftyt5hon.jpg

It's nice to see that there at least isn't much totally vacant land left around the station now. It's all either parking or development.. Now lets fill in those few remaining vacant properties and start backfilling those lots with more development!

Any Google Transit directions thst includes #20 Jane is totally screwed up Toronto-wide for Canadas Wonderland.
You've noted errors in Google before.

Much of the information there, particularly the walking connections, are crowd-sourced. Do you provide corrections to them? When I've provided corrections in the past, I've found they normally get incorporated quickly.

I have a better one: SmartCentres Place bus terminal at Vaughan Metropolitan Centre. It just rolls off your tongue much easier
How about:
The SmartCenters Place bus terminal at the Toronto Transit Commission's Vaughan Metropolitan Centre Subway Station.

The York Region Transit SmartCenters Place Bus Terminal at the Toronto Transit Commission's Vaughan Metropolitan Centre Subway Station.
The Amalgamated Public Transit System Containing Vaughan Markham Richmond Hill and Newmarket Transit now named York Region Transit's SmartCentres Place Bus Terminal in the City Above Toronto named the City of Vaughan part of York Region part of the Greater Toronto Area part of the Greater Golden Horseshoe part of Ontario in the area that used to be called Vaughan Corporate Centre now called Vaughan Metropolitan Centre at the intersection of Apple Mill Road and Millway Avenue next to the Public Transit System that used to be called Toronto Transportation Commission now called the Toronto Transit Commission's Vaughan Metropolitan Centre Subway Station at the intersection of Highway 7 and Millway Avenue.

Were they running any shuttles from the YorkU GO station to the stadium?

Not sure why they would. There is already a shuttle - the subway - from Downsview Park GO to Pioneer Village station near the stadium. And York U GO is not serviced outside of southbound trains during the morning rush and northbound trains during the evening rush, it is bypassed offpeak and weekends.

Back