Toronto Spadina Subway Extension Emergency Exits | ?m | 1s | TTC | IBI Group

I agree that being sceptical of a specific website shouldn’t be your business, but you should have at least posted the title of the article and maybe a short description in your own words.
the title of the story is clearly displayed in the link.

Like I said above if I had typed "here is a story about a 'secret' station at Finch West" what new information would that have provided?

so either denial or fake news from blog to.....
Someone should ask Mike Palmer....he was quoted in the BlogTO story.

"At Finch West, buried in the new station, is the new light rail terminal," TTC Chief Operating Officer Mike Palmer told CP24. "So when that’s built, you just literally break out a wall and there will be a light rail platform there."

The TTC clearly built a secret meeting lair for their Lizard Human overlords to decide the fate of Toronto transit planning, and we aren't supposed to know about it.

It used to be a provincial highway - which is why it is not an "east-west" road. It is a regional road now - the provincial highway ends at (I believe) Reesor Road in Markham.
I believe the Highway was essentially downloaded to municipalities under Mike Harris. Most decided to keep the name "Highway 7" effectively as that is what everyone called it anyway. While it had to be technically renumbered by some municipalities, they tried to keep it essentially close to sounding like "Highway 7." In Peel's instance, Regional Road 107.

Interesting that the LRT goes below the Subway. Figured it would be the other way around but I guess the subway system is there first so, who's to say.

Back