Southcore Financial Ctr: PricewaterhouseCoopers Tower (18 York St, bcIMC, 26s, KPMB)

Sometimes I wish UT had a FB-esque "like" button for certain posts.
For some reason I don't see the electrification happening for decades.

simply Dan and Darkstar, haven't seen either of you post in a while. Where you two been hiding out?

Thanks to Max:

4800203559_a7675cc173_b.jpg

18 York is the definition of a "boxy" floor plan (its literally just a box), but there's nothing wrong with that if its done right :)

thanks Mike, your photo is high definition quality, can you take one more photos direction gardener express toward cityplace condo along all new building south of gardener starting panorama all the way to Neptune condo, I think that photo will be more gorgeous.

First off, thanks so much for this amazing update Jasonzed... you got some great angles in this thread and all the other posts you added. Thanks!

I like the vantage point from the Esplanade in the last picture. I was surprised when Telus first made such an impact on this vantage point a few years ago. I am surprised again because there is a great sense of continuity and place with 18 York and Telus now effortlessly standing at the view terminus of the Esplanade.

i believe i asked this a while back but did not get a response...any idea when the bldg itself is expected to be ready for occupancy?

i believe i asked this a while back but did not get a response...any idea when the bldg itself is expected to be ready for occupancy?

Fall 2011

Back