News   Mar 27, 2024
 1.1K     1 
News   Mar 27, 2024
 1.1K     2 
News   Mar 27, 2024
 635     0 

Some GTA Aerials by Tim MacDonald (Covid19 induced Boredom)

450 evans
DJI_0428.JPG
DJI_0432.JPG

Felt good to get out with some flyable weather!

Amazing to see the clusters of condos in central Etobicoke now.
Facing east-south-east just east of the East Mall with Bloor visible.
April 2nd
DJI_0450e.jpg

April 5-snuck out of the house this aft while the wife and little one were sleeping.
Square One Monolith dominating the frame while Exchange District1 in mid-ground not yet at grade with Edge Tower under construction and standing tall in the background.
DJI_0504ce.jpg

Backside of City Hall and M-City
DJI_0502e.jpg

Mississauga on the diagonal from Burnhamthorpe and Confederation. Cooksville, then the second cluster is the Hurontario/Queensway area. You can see the Art Form condos crane just left of dead centre. Port credit is on the right side of the frame at the shoreline and the brownfield on the shoreline mid frame is the Inspiration Lakeview lands.
DJI_0552e.jpg

Looking forward to shooting this site in a couple of years when the two buildings under construction are completed.
DJI_0525.JPG

Looking forward to shooting this site in a couple of years when the two buildings under construction are completed.View attachment 391214
gettyimages-858346882-594x594.jpg

I really like your arial photos!

I have found this one on the net a while ago, which I really like, as 3 skylines can be seen. Looks like it was shot with a telefoto lens from a great distance.
Would love, if it were possible, for it to be recreated with all new developments.

A clean slate at Lakeview. The dirt road with hydro poles gives it an old time country vibe.
DJI_0573.JPG

Upper West Side - Oakville
April 24
DJI_0617.JPG

North Oak (I think). I always get this one mixed up with Oak and CO.
DJI_0608.JPG

DJI_0596.JPG

Back