News   Apr 18, 2024
 76     0 
News   Apr 18, 2024
 1.3K     3 
News   Apr 18, 2024
 359     0 

Some GTA Aerials by Tim MacDonald (Covid19 induced Boredom)

Great pics Tim. Your drone photos in the GTA and SK are always exceptional.

Thank you.

Our place is here..

06C9A278-89A1-4220-8D15-7B3EBA3789BD.jpeg

Ah, ok, so it is south then, closer to the Stickney Point bridge. I hope you can get down there soon. The weather was fantastic over the last two weeks with no rain and hardly any cloudy skies. Traffic there wasn't too busy at all with the exception of a watermain project on US41 south of Stickney Point rd.

I hadn't been to Siesta Key in six years and forgot how much I love the place.

Thanks for the kind words, @bgobgo and I'll see if I can get some shots from the south end of the key the next time I am down, whenever that might be.

Now, if we can only get some good weekend weather here in the GTA I can actually start posting more of my usual content. The backlog of projects I need to update is getting longer and longer.

And we're back! Cold and blustery today but still within flight parameters. Looking south, southeast at the intersection of the Credit River and QEW the cranes of Brightwater can be seen on the right. The distinct roof of the Port Credit Arena is visible in the upper centre of the frame.
DJI_0496e.jpg

Sheridan Crossing Rental building and the new Long Term Care facility nearby. It seems like progress on the LTC has slowed.
DJI_0483.JPG
DJI_0478ce.jpg

Then (Feb 2018 - one of my oldest aerial shots)
DJI_0022 (2).JPG

Then (May 2021)
DJI_0876.JPG

Now (December 17, 2022)
DJI_0541.JPG

Up close where the magic happens at Arte condos site
DJI_0583e.jpg

Walking the plank to get to work. I hope the crane operator has good balance!
DJI_0584e.jpg
DJI_0569.JPG

End of the line, or is it the beginning? South end of the Hurontario LRT Port Credit Station.
DJI_0554.JPG

M City last weekend. Have a great Christmas everyone!
DJI_0593.JPG
DJI_0602.JPG
DJI_0603.JPG
DJI_0606.JPG
DJI_0610.JPG
DJI_0611.JPG

We're in that time of year with wind, rain and snow making air time difficult. Luckily, only had to contend with wind today and was able to get a few projects photographed before I ran out of batteries. The wind really drains the batteries as the mini2 motors spin fast to fight the wind.

First footings at Voya.
DJI_0615.JPG

DJI_0614.JPG

Parkside Avia
DJI_0617.JPG

A hearty thanks for keeping us up to date in Mississauga, especially all those goings-on in Port Credit. A salute to you and your batteries. Wishing you full steam ahead in 2023.

Couldn't decide if this is a Voya shot or an Avia one so I'm just gonna post it here. BTW, I just learned you can CTRL-C/CTRL-V a photo from either file explorer or the Windows Photo App and paste it into a message here. I had always been dragging and dropping. Who Knew?
1672342576988.jpeg

Back