Toronto Solaris at Metrogate Condos | ?m | 40s | Tridel | Graziani + Corazza COMPLETE

I shot these photos well shooting the grade speration on Sheppard on Nov 13. It was not a great day for shooting long distance.

Click for full size

Oct 16 2010 update

photos that I never got around to posting previously ~

IMG_5080.jpg

Around the site ~
Click to Enlarge

Rooftop Architectural Feature - coming together

Podium 'columns' + silver banding rounding the elliptical building tip

Garage Podium
IMG_5089.jpg

Ground Level Daycare & Retail

Building name 'Solaris' will appear above the lobby entrance
IMG_5095.jpg

Nov 7 2010 update

Around the site~
Click to Enlarge
IMG_5097.jpg

Garage Podium

Rooftop Architectural Feature

Dec 26 2010 update

Solaris 1 (west/right) begins occupancy in January 2011, Solaris 2 (east/left) begins occupancy in February 2011 ~ :)

IMG_5133.jpg

IMG_5134.jpg

Around the site~
Click to Enlarge

Rooftop Architectural Element - top hat's nearly complete
IMG_5145.jpg

Trees and lighing installed on 5th floor terrace
IMG_5150.jpg

Do you guys know when will the Metrogate park be completed?
I heard the owners of Solaris started moving in this month, is it true?

Tridel's construction management company, Deltera, has tentatively targeted late Fall 2011 for the park completion.

thanks for the updates TWM ... with the new Ventus webcam I suppose that means the end of the Solaris webcam ~

Any idea when Soalris model suites would be open? Could you share some photos Solaris' common areas??

Cheers~

Occupancy in the Solaris Towers begins January 29th for the lower floors. Purchasers should check their mail, email or login to MyTridelHome.com for their specific occupancies. Sales Office and 2 model suites should open by March. When common areas are complete we will be arranging for photography and virtual tours. As usual, I will post pics here and links to virtual tours. Follow Tridel on Twitter or Tridel's Facebook Fanpage as well. Anyone wishing to tour Solaris should call the Presentation Centre first at 416-293-5535.

Purchasers can also check out photos on MyTridelHome.com as I will posting new photos there first.

Those looking for rentals in Solaris should register and attend the Feb 16, 2011 Del Condominium Rentals Inc.

Wednesday, February 16th, 2011.

The event will be taking place at the Tridel Head Office located at:

4800 Dufferin Street Entrance B,
Toronto, Ontario,
M3H 5S9
From 5:30pm – 7:30pm.

Should you have any questions in regards to the Solaris project or details on the Site Opening Event, please contact Daniel Andonov by phone at 416-558-1728 or by email at dandonov@delrentals.com.

The buildings look nice but they should have made the entire podium into retail space ..... kinda like a smaller village area. A boutique village within agincourt if you will.

Back