News   Jul 26, 2024
 2.1K     2 
News   Jul 26, 2024
 1.8K     3 

So where is Osama at?

Arob

Member Bio
Reaction score
I saw the Morgan Spurlock documentary Where in the World is Osama Bin Laden? in which the documentarian travels to nine different Mid East countries on a quest for the world's most wanted man, and I wondered.. will Osama Bin Laden ever watch the film? Do you think it’s possible that maybe some of his handlers might show him the DVD someday? Would he chuckle and marvel at how Spurlock almost found him?
2443098760_ff64260a46.jpg

I also wonder if it will be revealed someday where exactly Osama is really at?? and how he managed to escape and hide out for so long against all manner of high technology snooping devices? with vast riches in monetary rewards offered for his capture? against all odds? This is an interesting mystery that perhaps nobody will ever solve... Where do you think Osama is at?

And you have to check out this video of Osama breakdancing...
http://ca.youtube.com/watch?v=XYBc9OxUtiM

If those photos are in chronological sequence, then it is clear that Osama is heavily into Grecian Formula for the beard - probably on recommendation of his press agent.

i hope the Hindu's have it right , because , if there's any justice , you will be reincarnated : as a female , homosexual jew .

-pat condell

Interesting sounding film, I haven't heard of it. Should see it sometime!

If I was Bin Laden I'd have to wonder what I have to do to the West to get some friggin respect. My organization blows up trains in Spain and UK, bombs Bali, takes out the World Trade Centre, and still I'm portrayed as a comical fool in popular Western "culture" such as Family Guy, South Park, movies like Team America, etc, etc, etc.

And according to Osama Bin Ladin, Benazir Bhutto was...

I'm sure you figured out the rest.

Maybe, like myself, he doesn't give a damn about what people think of him, as long as they think of him!
That'd be useless bravado for the benefit of his one-time supporters. It's hardly positive to his stature if everyone thinks he's a ineffective sack of crap incapable of achieving any of jihad's objectives. What's the point of blowing up the WTC in order to force America out of the Middle East, if they're just going to rebuild the WTC, stay in the Middle East and kill ten times as many Jihadists as died at the WTC.

That'd be useless bravado for the benefit of his one-time supporters. It's hardly positive to his stature if everyone thinks he's a ineffective sack of crap incapable of achieving any of jihad's objectives. What's the point of blowing up the WTC in order to force America out of the Middle East, if they're just going to rebuild the WTC, stay in the Middle East and kill ten times as many Jihadists as died at the WTC.

Polarization of his own people = more Jihadists

Much the same way the Bin Laden blames the U.S. for everything.

In the end, Bin Laden is largely a figurehead. Terrorist organizations operating as cells are always difficult to deal with as they operate autonomously. Al qaeda would persist even if Osama was dead.

Much the same way the Bin Laden blames the U.S. for everything.

In the end, Bin Laden is largely a figurehead. Terrorist organizations operating as cells are always difficult to deal with as they operate autonomously. Al qaeda would persist even if Osama was dead.

too bad it doesn't work like vampires, you kill the original one and all the other ones turn back to normal humans.

Back