News   Apr 19, 2024
 161     1 
News   Apr 19, 2024
 496     3 
News   Apr 19, 2024
 667     1 

Sidewalk Labs Toronto Headquarters (SVN, 2s, Sidewalk Labs)

Not so fast.....

I wonder if they'll tear down or sell off this headquarters building now?
As far as I know, the building and the land belong to Waterfront Toronto so it will not be going anywhere - I can see it being used as a Sales Centre sooner or later but it is clearly not 'heritage'.....

Not so fast.....

I wonder if they'll tear down or sell off this headquarters building now?
As far as I know, the building and the land belong to Waterfront Toronto so it will not be going anywhere - I can see it being used as a Sales Centre sooner or later but it is clearly not 'heritage'.....
They do not, Plaza does. Bought it in 2017.

Reactions: DSC
They do not, Plaza does. Bought it in 2017.
It's perfectly located to become housing for the folks who live under the Gardiner. I would like to see housing created and then a mandatory removal of all squats and shelters under the Gardiner. No, not an emergency shelter, but permanent, supportive housing. My inner crime and punishment personality wants all the rubbish and beggars removed from the Gardiner area and make the city looks its best. But my inner compassionate and fellow man personality wants to help these people who often are mentally ill or addicted and just need treatment and supportive permanent housing to get their lives back on track. This now soon to be vacant or unnecessary building is ideally placed to help both of my conflicting mindsets.

For anyone who didn't get to see the inside.

IMG_0632.jpeg

IMG_0627.jpeg

IMG_0642.jpeg

Back