Toronto Keewatin | 14.75m | 4s | Freed | RAW Design

Out of curiosity I googled the Vicky Fecteau quoted in the CBC article as representing the Density Creep neighbourhood group. I came across this priceless website and priceless photo (credit for the photo to the Fecteaus).

http://www.veggierevolution.com/fecteau/index.html

usws.jpg

^so apparently not. The developer resubmitted in may 2017 with a revised plan that subtracted the rear townhouses. The city refused to process the revised application as they made several other small changes, including shifting the park to the other side of the site. So off to the OMB we go for a second time.. The city really seems to hate this one.

OMB ruling states that the city needs to process the revised application in good faith as it meets the board order of removing the rear block. So now, maybe, just maybe, they can get their NOAC and start construction.

12eedd.JPG
12reqaa.JPG

This is a new segment that fits right in between traditional townhouses and condos. Stacked towns have been around for a little while but they are gaining in popularity now. I hope they are well built and well soundproofed.

Marketing has begun for Keewatin, which will feature 36 luxury townhomes from 1,500 to 3,000 square feet on Keewatin Avenue near Mount Pleasant Road and Eglinton Avenue East.

They should go on sale in the next two months, with prices beginning at $1.5 million.

Back