News   Jul 15, 2024
 472     0 
News   Jul 15, 2024
 582     1 
News   Jul 12, 2024
 2.1K     1 

September, 2008 TTC Service Changes

??? There should be significant changes with the August 31st board, with all the back to school service increases.

Why do you think otherwise?

What are you excepting ...

"cricket sound" ... for the last who know how many years every summer they always reduce service on most routes other then some downtown and then come fall they resume normal schedules ... so I'm not sure what your getting at.
That is unless you're excepting additional service that i think would have already been announced now .... anyway sorry no cricket sound for you.

Ha, as if the TTC would work hard on a Friday afternoon before a long weekend to get next month's service changes out just because that Friday afternoon is the first of the month...

The June 22 to August 30 service summary was posted on June 17. This has been the average timeframe for posting service changes for 2008 as far as I can remember.

September board changes aren't that big except for some off-peak additions on B-D Subway, so that should ease some of the crowding issues, particularly in the shoulder periods. Saturday service is being improved significantly as well.

Wait for November though, there's going to be a huge schlop of RGS service increases as the next phase kicks in.

Bloor Subway

What I don't see there, but understand to be coming is improvements to off-peak Bloor Subway service.

Has anyone got those details?

Back