Toronto Rogers Centre Renovations | ?m | ?s | Toronto Blue Jays | Populous

I'd love for Little Caesars to buy it. Downtown is lacking their deep dish pizza & stuffed crazy bread *drools*
The nearest Little Caesars to Downtown Toronto is on Dundas just west of the Junction in a retail strip.

In fact, there's no Little Caesars within the boundaries of the former city of Toronto (the aforementioned is in the former city of York), while there's another Little Caesars at Gerrard and Victoria Park (on the Scarborough side). Scarborough has five Little Caesars! Etobicoke has three! North York, like the former city of Toronto, has none as well. There's a Little Caesars on Jane Street just across from Canada's Wonderland.

Last edited:
I like how Shapiro is mentioning it being a huge undertaking since Rogers is the only owner out of the 30 teams who has to pay for it themselves.

Totally disregarding the firesale they originally got the Jays franchise for as well as purchasing the Skydome at a fraction of the price it cost the stadium to originally get built for.

For everything financially Jays fans have put into their team and ultimately Rogers pockets, they should just suck it up and make the necessary upgrades.

Isn't it just gone whilst they are doing all the work to the piping and waterproofing under the pavers?

I like how Shapiro is mentioning it being a huge undertaking since Rogers is the only owner out of the 30 teams who has to pay for it themselves.

Totally disregarding the firesale they originally got the Jays franchise for as well as purchasing the Skydome at a fraction of the price it cost the stadium to originally get built for.

For everything financially Jays fans have put into their team and ultimately Rogers pockets, they should just suck it up and make the necessary upgrades.

Exactly. The article is basically just Shapiro whining about the fact that there's no plan to use taxpayer money to finance the capital costs of a multi-billion dollar conglomerate.

Back