Toronto Residences at The Ritz-Carlton, Toronto | 207.86m | 53s | Graywood | Kohn Pedersen Fox

WOW @ this photo-- I love it... something a bit different for Toronto. It has this (VERY subtle, yes) constructivist edge to it... I dunno... it's reminding me of something.

Stunning :)

4174933548_69c40e0b8e_b.jpg

Hey everyone. this is my first pic post on the forum. here is one i took from RBC Center

4177081364_caea7ccf6d_b_d.jpg

Last edited:
Welcome Goodyer - great pics and keep them coming! You do realize that letting everyone know where you're at will only lead to request for further pics from now on from your vantage point? ;) It's like feeding the racoons here on UT.

AoD

Dec. 11th from my POV

Click on the thumbnail to enlarge, then click again on the image for full size.

Thanks for the welcome everyone! Though I have been a reader of the forum for the past year I dont post often. Im in the building some weekends as part of a move project. The top floors are empty at the moment but will soon be swarming with construction workers and materials. Ill be working in another position after the new year unfortunately. I will try to get some more next time I am there.

Most amazign shots posted above.....

these by me and from ground level...

4177234782_9a8b3baacd_b.jpg

I edited in another angle -

4177244460_ed4579c394_b.jpg

really beautiful building

Last edited:
Hey caltrane74, for the first time I think I like the north side! There have been lots of great shots but this angle makes me think it's actually OK. I'm trying to envision this side completed and with curtains in the windows, it may work.

Hey caltrane74, for the first time I think I like the north side! There have been lots of great shots but this angle makes me think it's actually OK. I'm trying to envision this side completed and with curtains in the windows, it may work.

That would be the south side. Like the Gwen Stefani/Moby song.

Back