Toronto Residences at The Ritz-Carlton, Toronto | 207.86m | 53s | Graywood | Kohn Pedersen Fox

Based on what I can tell, it looks like about the equivalent of about 5 more floors to go. Can't wait to see it top off!

Throwin' it Down!!! One Time!

sany1438.jpg

Even though it's slightly shorter than BA, it will have a greater impact on the Toronto skyline.

Not sure if I can fully agree with that ^^^

Bay Adelaide Centre had a HUGE impact on balancing out the CBD from the East and west...

The Ritz just has a large impact from the North/South... (and it has RBC to back it up)..

They are about equal in terms of impact but I think BA had a larger impact on the skyline in general (most importantly from the East/West in balancing out the CBD)...

IMO :)

love that first pic especially as we can see Boutique and the Shangri-la pit in there too. All of these will work together to close in RTH and the Metro Hall park quite nicely...

^ That's an amazing photo Caltrane!

I think the slant is getting more pronounced. Whenever I see it from Union Station looking northwest, creeping up between RBC and Simcoe, I always think its going to fall over!

I ABSOLUTELY LOVE THAT SHOT Cal!!!

The slant and edges of the Ritz look RAZOR SHARP and the glass looks really clean and awesome :D

I love this building :D

Back