Residences at The Ritz-Carlton, Toronto | 208m | 53s | Graywood | Kohn Pedersen Fox COMPLETE

Goodyer

Member Bio
Reaction score
Hey everyone. this is my first pic post on the forum. here is one i took from RBC Center

Last edited:

AlvinofDiaspar

Member Bio
Reaction score
Welcome Goodyer - great pics and keep them coming! You do realize that letting everyone know where you're at will only lead to request for further pics from now on from your vantage point? ;) It's like feeding the racoons here on UT.

AoD

dt_toronto_geek

Superstar
Member Bio
Reaction score
Dec. 11th from my POV

Click on the thumbnail to enlarge, then click again on the image for full size.

Goodyer

Member Bio
Reaction score
Thanks for the welcome everyone! Though I have been a reader of the forum for the past year I dont post often. Im in the building some weekends as part of a move project. The top floors are empty at the moment but will soon be swarming with construction workers and materials. Ill be working in another position after the new year unfortunately. I will try to get some more next time I am there.

caltrane74

Member Bio
Reaction score
Most amazign shots posted above.....

these by me and from ground level...

I edited in another angle -

really beautiful building

Last edited:

dt_toronto_geek

Superstar
Member Bio
Reaction score
Hey caltrane74, for the first time I think I like the north side! There have been lots of great shots but this angle makes me think it's actually OK. I'm trying to envision this side completed and with curtains in the windows, it may work.

Dugmor

Banned
Member Bio
Reaction score
Hey caltrane74, for the first time I think I like the north side! There have been lots of great shots but this angle makes me think it's actually OK. I'm trying to envision this side completed and with curtains in the windows, it may work.
That would be the south side. Like the Gwen Stefani/Moby song.