Toronto Residences at The Ritz-Carlton, Toronto | 207.86m | 53s | Graywood | Kohn Pedersen Fox

:D.. lol

All Toronto skyscrapers rock to a certain extent... They all add some density and height to our skyline :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Heavens no. Only in a Hollywood movie would it be fun for this Average 56 Year Old to change places with his 14 year old self.

Still, the Gumby-esque appearance of this tower is rather ... INSANE! :D:D:D WHOAH!!! :eek::eek:

Heavens no. Only in a Hollywood movie would it be fun for this Average 56 Year Old to change places with his 14 year old self.

Still, the Gumby-esque appearance of this tower is rather ... INSANE! :D:D:D WHOAH!!! :eek::eek:

Geeeeezzzzzzzz no wonder this place is so negative.

lol

I Kid

It's only been a decade, but how I would love to be 14 again. It would be interesting to see what the average age on UT is.

I posted this before but there was no reaction...

(Original courtesy drum118 Photoshop by me)

Attachments

• drum118 Ritz Gumby 001.jpg
    drum118 Ritz Gumby 001.jpg
    105.2 KB · Views: 213
I am reminded of the fact - as I recently learned - that the airman's memorial statue (I believe!) on University was widely derided after it went up as "Gumby
Goes to Heaven":

108748204_f2a11cb2e4.jpg

When they write the architectural history of the last decade in Toronto it'll be called From Speed Stick to Gumbytower - What were they thinking?

Back