News   Apr 18, 2024
 898     0 
News   Apr 18, 2024
 8.4K     2 

Realtor Reviews Requested

rbt

Member Bio
Reaction score
I am trying to seed a fairly new website for rating and reviewing realtors. This is an attempt to compete with all of the "paid" review websites out there which do not work in the interest of the consumer or the real-estate agent.

If you have had a recent real-estate experience and can share some information about it, please review them at Realtor Ratings and Reviews.

Agents are welcome to list themselves, your photograph, description of your services, for the geographic area you work in.

Thanks in advance!

What if the realtors create many accounts and rate themselves? I wouldn't put it past them.

What if the realtors create many accounts and rate themselves? I wouldn't put it past them.

I do not believe it has happened thus far, but it is certainly a possibility. At very least, I log the IP addresses and can match it up easily enough and will purge portions if too many things align.

All of the "popular" realtor review websites that exist today accept payment for positive reviews/profiles. I got burned by one and put this up to try and help the situation. If nothing else, I won't be taking payment to push a specific person.

Good idea. I wished there was one for developers as well. There is one (condoadvisor or something like that), but there aren't many reviews.

Maybe there should be a forum or thread right here for each of the big developers and their reviews and ratings. That would be handy (for me anyway!).

Back