1K     0 
News   Jul 26, 2024
 2.9K     2 

Real Estate Property; Buying Foreclosed Properties

buyproperty12

Banned
Member Bio
Reaction score
First time home buyers usually find it a bit hard to find the right house for them, especially if they are on a budget. If you are one of those first time home buyers who are looking for houses that are suited for your budget, you can always look into foreclosed real estate properties. Normally, foreclosed properties are sold at big discounts. Most of these properties are sold at about 65% to 85% of the original price. So if you know where to look for them, you could really get a good bargain.
overseas properties

I dont want to start a new thread so if you dont mind I will post my question on here.
Can someone give me a link to where I can find condos that are foreclosed.
Thanks

Not to split hairs, but in Canada properties taken over by lenders are usually sold under "Power of Sale", not foreclosure. The phrase is used in the MLS listings. There aren't many of them around, as people who are unable to pay their mortgages, if they are sensible, will sell the property themselves rather than let it go to POS. But there are a few of them available. They are listed on the MLS system.

The public mls system is the official site of the Canadian Real Estate Association. It is the gateway to all the listings across Canada. As stated at their website the public mls website is a medium provided by REALTORS® across Canada to help market properties that are listed on the mls.

Almost all local board mls systems provide data to the public mls system to facilitate the public's search of mls listings in their particular areas and across Canada.

All people who have access to a computer have access to the public mls system in Canada. It is similar to the public mls system in the United States.

property investment
Can any one have an idea.

Back