News   Apr 24, 2024
 974     1 
News   Apr 24, 2024
 1.6K     1 
News   Apr 24, 2024
 627     0 

RBC Centre (LEED Gold, CadFair, 41s, KPF/B+H/&Co.) COMPLETE

Pics Today

From Above. The first two are through a window - sorry about the quality. I am really liking the glass and the curved front.

rbc1je4.jpg

rbc2cx8.jpg

On The Street

rbc3re8.jpg

rbc4pc0.jpg

rbc5cm7.jpg

Great shots, much appreciated. I think this tower is going to turn out much better than I thought it was. Kind of glad they didn't choose the exact same glass as Simco Place as it would be a little much if they looked identical.

what curved front?

Not curved perse. More slanting outward at it grows taller. It's noticeable in my last picture, mainly

Thanks for the pictures.

I am really liking this building and yes, the white glass looks exceptionally nice. There is enough going on, in terms of different materials and shapes, to make this visually interesting (and the quality of the materials look decent). I fear that BAC will be a visually boring grey glass box in comparison (which will probably disappear into the background as soon as it is completed).

That's true. BA is just boxy filler, but RBC will stand out because of its shape and location.

Don't forget that Bay Adelaide Centre is not a stand alone project. Tower two is coming down the pipe and finalize the look of the development when completed.

The RBC tower is the first and final phase of this project.

Back