1K     2 
News   Mar 28, 2024
 566     2 
News   Mar 28, 2024
 859     0 

RBC Centre (LEED Gold, CadFair, 41s, KPF/B+H/&Co.) COMPLETE

Here is a shot from flickr.com

2272927043_0c65a57c6b_b.jpg

I can't wait till this and all the others are finished. It will be then off to the races to find the best skyline shot that will incorporate as many as possible.

Thanks for all of the updates CSW2424.

wow! whoever does photography for PCL is a real pro with some high end equipment. Those are fantastic photos!

Maybe that's why RBC is costing more than BA... All BA has is a webcam - that is so 1999.

With each floor being clad, the more excited I am about this building, each seems to be a little different because of the part that protrudes out... BA, as much as I love it too, especially at the rate it's going up, is pretty much pour, lift the forms, repeat.

Thank you caltrane74. :)

I was very busy yesterday and only had enough time to post my pictures on one site with no captions. I was surprised to see the panels go up on BAC and it was good to see excavation starting at Trump. I also noticed I am now a Member.:)

do i get promoted at 500? (really had to resist cheating by posting each of those words seperately!)

Love that vertical wide angle shot above... CN Tower will give us a good angle on RBC and Ritz the rest of the way... seems unclear whether BA will be visible from the CN Tower?

It goes to show you that a tower doesn't need a goofy roof and spire to make it unboxy. Sometimes the simple effort of giving the facade depth can make it more appealing.

Back